I enjoy doing remixes for others and for my own projects.
If you need a remix then please get in touch with me.
Here’s a couple of remixes that I’ve done.
This remix of the track “Glamouflage” by I-Robots I did under my Schaltkreis Wassermann flag. It has received some very nice reviews from several DJs. Out on vinyl, too.
– Francois Kevorkian: “Great package, lots of good versions in there. I have a bit of a preference for the Kuniyuki Jungle Remix, but the Schaltkreis Wassermann version is great and very playable as well.”
– Richard Sen: “All good. My fave I think is Schaltkreis Wassermann’s mix.”
– Kenny ‘The Wasp’ Greive: “Thank you, Schaltkreis Wasserman remix for me”
– Josh Caffe: “Really feeling the track featuring Schaltkreis. Nice funk elements.”
– Severino Panzetta: “Schaltkreis remix my fav.”
This psyTrance remix “Turn on the World” is based on a song from upcoming artist Aya Jamura. Mastered by Lenny Ibizarre.
The track features a vocal statement by Nick Sand, famous and notorious manufacturer of Orange Sunshine LSD in the late 60s until the 90s: “A voice came through my body and it said, your job on this planet is to make LSD and turn on the world.” And that’s just what Nick Sand did, together with Tim Scully he produced over 3.6 million doses of LSD. Here’s the wikipedia article on Nick Sand. And here’s an article in Psymposia.
The Swiss Chalet Remix of “Moo!”, was aimed at the dance floor and was done together with the late DJ Tony White.